Please be advised the following post will consume a lot of your time so its NFW (not for work). So while your still waiting to get that 3D printer in the mail from my previous post. Google is celebrating Lego’s 50th anniversary with virtual Legos. Go download Chrome and visit Build with Chrome to start building with virtual legos on your own plot of land. Only works on Chrome.
Google Build offers up 12 classic pieces in 10 different colors, as a bonus theres 2 extra pieces which are a door and window.
And here’s the HOUSE RULES!
• Be original. Your build must be from your own work.
• Be nice. Don’t create builds to offend or shock others.
• Play safe. Don’t give out personal details.
• Don’t preach. Don’t promote religious or political ideologies.
• Play don’t sell. Don’t advertise a brand.
• Keep it clean. Don’t build anything that’s inappropriate.
• Have fun. Express your creativity and free your imagination!
Quick note, visit lego.com and you can download the digital designer app free which will allow you to build with all the bricks in their extensive brick library and then have them sent to you to build a physical form.